Vehicle Wheel Disinfecting System
The on-board Vehicle Disinfecting System offers an automatic method of efficiently disinfecting all wheels on lorries and trailers.
We have designed and produced an on-board vehicle disinfecting system, which is operated from inside the cab. The system is activated by a simple lever beside the driver’s seat. A large capacity reservoir connected to the air braking system, allows the vehicle driver to disinfect the wheels on entering and leaving the property, without leaving the cab or stopping the vehicle.
The system eliminates the delays presently experienced and ensures the effective soaking of vehicle wheels and arches without relying on dried out mats, buckets and sprayers which have been used previously in disease prevention. Foot spray jets are also incorporated on the cab steps.
- Helps limit the spread of disease.
- Could save over 2 hours of work a day. Drastically reduces time and risk involved with conventional methods.
- Long term strategy against various infections.
- No sprayers, buckets or mats required.
- Reduces risk of infection travelling between farms.
- On-board system - disinfects on the move.
- Operated from cab of vehicle.
- Covers complete area of tyres, grooves and arches.
- Foot spray jets on cab steps.
- Essential for all vehicles involved in the food or agricultural sectors.
- Rapid installation.
- Can be supplied in kit form with simple fitting instructions.